Job type - Term time only
Salary - £19,202 pro rata
Hours - 30 hours per week
Location - Leeds
A career isn’t just about earning a living, is it? It’s about leadership, having your say, making things happen, putting your stamp on the future.
And that’s why you’ll fit in perfectly as part of the Nacro team.
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. Last year alone we helped support, house, educate, advise and speak out for 38,000 disadvantaged young people and adults - and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of an enthusiastic and motivated individual to increase awareness of the Nacro programmes currently on offer and to increase our learner numbers on courses. Ideally someone with strong knowledge of the Leeds student recruitment market together with previous experience of learner recruitment
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· To lead on recruitment and induction of new learners onto all Nacro Leeds courses.
· Maintain existing, and create new, working partnerships to increase recruitment potential.
· Attend all external events which promote Nacro to target audience.
· Liaise with school leads to assist with the UCAS Progress application process for school leavers.
· Create and run events that will increase the local awareness of all Nacro courses in the Leeds district area.
A full driving license and vehicle is required to be successful for this role.
For details of Nacro’s excellent benefits including 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) please click here
Please apply online