HARINGEY SIXTH FORM COLLEGE - STUDENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR/INNOVATION CENTRE OFFICER – 1.00 FTE, full-time (36 hours per week)
Sixth Form College Support Staff pay spine
Start date: as soon as possible
Permanent position, all year round
Salary range – Scale 4 - £21,390 - £23,209
We are looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Student Services/Innovation Centre Officer to work under the guidance of senior staff to provide general administrative and financial support to the College.
To undertake day to day administrative tasks as required such as:
• To oversee student records, progress reports, annual reports, individual appointments for students within the College
• To maintain student files for students within the year group/Colleges
• To oversee and monitor the registration process for students within the year group/Colleges including leaves of absence
• To deal with enquiries relating to pastoral matters within the year group/Colleges
• To deal and administer basic first aid to students.
• To liaise with the Attendance and Welfare Officer and external agencies as appropriate
• Provide general clerical/admin support, e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, completing standard forms, responding to routine correspondence
• Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems as required
• Produce lists/information/data as required, e.g. students’ data
• Take notes at meetings
• Sort and distribute mail
The successful candidate will have excellent communication, a flexible approach to working as part of a team as well as the ability to be able work on their own initiative in a professional manner and have good attention to detail and Excel skills.
Closing date: 12 noon 21 April 2019
Interviews will be held Monday 29 April 2019
Please reply to jobs@Haringey6.ac.uk