Contract type: Term-time only (38 weeks p/a), with some paid holidays, 35 hours per week, the working hours are 08:15-15:45, Monday to Friday, with 30 mins for lunch.
The salary is Grade 4, point 17-21 (£17,772-£20,138 FTE), which equates to a pro rata starting salary of £14,827.
This is a great opportunity to come and work in our highly rated secondary school in central Manchester. Our school was inspected by Ofsted in January 2014 and was judged to be ‘Outstanding’ in every category and ‘Outstanding’ for overall effectiveness.
Situated on Higher Cambridge Street, opposite Manchester University, and flanked by Manchester Metropolitan University and the Science Park, Trinity CE High School has used its central location to forge effective partnerships and to ensure that all students aim high.
We are now looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced person to work within our busy administrative support team and who will act as a first point of contact for students, dealing with general enquiries from students, parents and staff.
The successful applicant will:
- be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people, sometimes in difficult situations, whilst building effective working relationships with agencies, parents and colleagues;
- be professional, tactful and diplomatic in all interpersonal relationships with colleagues, parents, pupils and the public;
- be adaptable and innovative, with experience of undertaking a wide variety of duties, whilst providing a high-level administrative service;
- be confident using spread-sheets and databases to input and extract information and ensure school and pupil data is accurate – a knowledge of SIMS would be desirable;
- have good administrative, numeracy and ICT skills, with experience of using Microsoft packages and the ability to present information that is accurate and suitable for a variety of audiences;
- be well organised with a flexible and positive approach to all aspects of their work;
- have the ability to work well within a team, yet able to demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised using their own initiative;
- demonstrate a willingness to undertake training, including on first aid, safeguarding and child protection issues.
This role is a non-teaching post. Experience of working in a school environment is desirable but not essential. Training will be provided on school specific IT applications, such as SIMS, etc.
The closing date for applications is 09:00am on Wednesday 05 July.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 13 July.
CVs will not be considered. For further details and to download an application pack, please use TES links or visit www.trinityhigh.com
Trinity CE High School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.