We are looking for a colleague to join the College as a Student Support Advisor. The main purpose of the role is to provide pastoral support and advice for all students under the direction of the Learning Manager. You will support students who are experiencing difficulties and help them to overcome barriers to learning.
Applications are welcome from colleagues who are keen to make a difference to young people’s learning.
Duties will include:
- In Class support for vulnerable students
- Support programme development and implementation (such as self-esteem, study support, positive relationships)
- Support at external agency meetings
- New student support
- Pre and post Learning Mentor support
- Referral recommendations to Learning Manager / Director of Student Welfare
- PSHE and Tutorial Class Support
- Registration support
- One to one support
For further information please visit www.sdcc.net
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
Inspiring Schools Partnership Stoke is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 9 am Monday 3rd July 2017