Q3 Academy Langley opened its doors in September 2016, becoming the first brand-new secondary education provider in Sandwell in a decade. As we approach our third year, we are looking to add to our fantastic team of dedicated, hard-working colleagues, who contribute to a wonderful culture of work.
We are dedicated and hard-working and looking to add value to an exceptional team.
At Q3 Academy Langley, we have the absolute highest expectations of behaviour and politeness from our students, and have several procedures that support and reinforce these ideals.
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated individual to assist with the day-to-day management and leadership of student progress, behaviour and attendance.
We are looking for someone who has experience of:
- working with a wide range of stakeholders, including external agencies responsible for the health, safety and wellbeing of all students including CAMHS, MASH, etc
- behaviour management within a school setting.
Are you dedicated to high standards of behaviour and able to provide excellent pastoral support to students?
We seek applications from candidates who are:
- confident to identify and communicate with line managers, priority areas for improvement;
- looking for a post offering variety, challenge and excellent opportunities for development?
- committed to making a difference to the lives of young people, raising standards, expectations and achievements;
- a successful team player able to motivate and communicate;
Our Academy ethos stems from the Latin ‘Quarere’, meaning ‘to seek’. We stand for three high ideals – to seek that which is good, that which is right, and that which is true.
If you share our belief that these ideals are a tremendous foundation on which to build young people’s educational experience, with the hope that our students will feel delighted coming to the Academy, then you share our vision.
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application. Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20th June 2018. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 27th June 2018.
Informal visits to the Academy are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Peter Lee, Head of School to arrange this PLee@q3langley.org.uk .
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To assess the suitability of the candidate, this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS), satisfactory employment references, as well as identification and qualification, prohibition and barred list checks which will be required before commencing duties.
Q3 Langley ,
Moat Road ,
B68 8ED (0121 516 7070)
Q3 Academies Trust,
B43 7SD (0121 358 6186)