To work 37 hours per week, term time plus 10 days (including 5 INSET days), we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring individual who is committed, hardworking and reliable to work as part of a team to support the learning and behaviour of students who may need help to overcome barriers to learning in order to achieve their full potential.
You will have the lead responsibility to ensure that all students across the year group are fully supported in school and are in lessons learning.
You will need to work closely with parents, staff and various outside agencies as well as delivering interventions to identified students throughout school.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In September 2017 Ofsted visited and confirmed that Whitcliffe Mount continues to be a good school. There were numerous positive comments. To read the full letter please click here or see our website: www.whitcliffemount.co.uk
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate experience of working with children and young people
- have a passion for students’ learning and be committed to the safeguarding of all students
- be highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- have very high expectations of students
- be able to show relevant experience in ensuring students succeed
- be creative in their approach
- commit to the school’s ethos of ‘Enjoy, Achieve, Celebrate’
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk or from the TES website.
The closing date is Wednesday 23 January 2019 at 12.00 noon. Completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
Previous applicants need not apply.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position.
Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.