Student Wellbeing Leader with Maths & Science
Our client is a well-regarded Prep to 12 school situated approximately 3 hours north of Brisbane. The College offers a full senior curriculum and extensive co-curricular offerings in sport, the arts, community service and cultural pursuits.
About the Role:
- Student Wellbeing Leader with a Maths and Science teaching load
- Negotiable Start Date
- Ongoing role
- P-12 Catholic school located 3 hours’ drive north from central Brisbane
- Social and supportive staff culture
- Good student behaviours
- Experienced teachers welcome to apply
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1805-527780CG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527780CG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).