Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a HSIE Teacher role at our well-established client school located in Western Sydney. The school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community and offers the optimal learning environment for all students. The successful applicant will be teaching Studies of Religion, Ancient History with HSIE/Commerce for Years 7 – 10.
About the Role:
- Studies of Religion
- Ancient History
- Years 7 – 10
- Full-time, fixed 12 month contract with potential for permanency
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Convenient Western Sydney location with excellent transport links
- Well-regarded Independent School with a team oriented and supportive environment
- High quality educational programs
- Holistic and innovative teaching methods
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Students are given the opportunity to participate in various competitions, cultural as well as extracurricular activities
- Outstanding results are achieved not only in the New South Wales Higher School Certificate but also in additional academic, sports, cultural, environment and leadership programs
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
- Provide no less than three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEBSEK1711-522699LL, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.