We are looking to appoint a Study and Inclusion Supervisor to support our vibrant students.
Job purpose: To undertake the administration and support requirements of the Sixth Form and Inclusion along with the registration, allocation and supervision of students in both the Sixth Form Study area and Inclusion including mentoring and supporting targeted students.
This is a multi-faceted position which will include: general administration, including the following:
• Mock Examination Preparation for year 12 in January & July
• Organise Meet the Tutors evening
• Attend Sixth Form Open Evening
• Liaise with and type/mailmerge/e-mail correspondence with parents/carers, further education establishments, visitors and others
• Draft references for students and ex-students and liaise accordingly
• Analyse data and present reports in easy to read formats.
• Attend to student issues as appropriate.
• Input and maintenance of accurate student information on SIMS and production of reports as required.
• Support the administration of enrolment preparation.
• Support with the administration of whole school late detention.
As Inclusion Supervisor (afternoons):
• Monitor the system for referral of students to inclusion; if students are referred to inclusion in the afternoon they must be registered
• If students are referred to inclusion in the afternoon email their teachers to request work
• Set students in inclusion with work relevant to the curriculum or to the incident causing them to be in the inclusion
• Supervise the work of students in Inclusion to assist them in completing the required tasks
• Support students during their re-integration into lessons
• Where appropriate gather accounts from students relating to the incident and use walkabout or on-call to support with the gathering of accounts when necessary
• Feedback to the inclusion manager at the end of each day