We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Subject Leader of Religious Studies to cover a period of maternity leave from Summer 2022. The ideal candidate will have a commitment to academic excellence, be enthusiastic about the subject and work to embrace our mantra of achievement for all. The post involves managing the RS team and curriculum in addition to planning and delivering high quality lessons. We are looking for an individual who can instil a love for the subject and a desire to learn in our pupils from KS3 to KS5.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.