The Robert Napier School are seeking to appoint a talented and inspiring Subject Leader and Teacher of Drama for January 2020.
We are looking for a candidate that has the ability to continue the excellent work of the outgoing subject leader and is able to set and maintain high standards at this popular and recently rated ‘Good’ secondary school. This is an opportunity for someone that wants to join the school at an exciting time, as the fruits of strong leadership, good teaching and learning and our knowledge curriculum start to flow through the year groups and accelerate progress. The post will provide you with the highest level of training and support to go on to become an outstanding leader and, if you aspire to further your career progression, then we are the school for you.
As a Trust, we feel it is important to hire people with the same value and aspirations as us and that is why we look for teachers that are enthusiastic, focused and resilient to the day to day pressures that teaching brings. We want you to inspire a generation of Medway students to have a love and passion for Drama. In return, we look after our staff, are always looking to reduce unnecessary workload and always ensure you retain your passion for your subject and for your profession.
• An applicant with the potential to be an Outstanding teacher?
• A committed team player?
• Dedicated to raising standards?
• Able to contribute to the wider development of students? (e.g. School Shows and performances)
We will provide:
• The opportunity to work within a supportive and well-resourced department
• An excellent induction programme including direct support from a strong head of department and a teaching and learning specialist
• First rate opportunities for a personalised CPD programme
• The opportunity to teach across the ability range
• Staff pension
• Private health care cover