Are you an inspiring teacher with a real passion for Performing Arts looking for your next opportunity?
WE will give to you: -
- structured support as you embark on your new role
- exciting career development
- a key role in shaping the continuing improvement of the academy
- a stimulating working environment where pupils “show great enthusiasm for their learning and are keen to do well “ (Ofsted).
YOU will bring to us: -
- successful, best practice teaching
- strong understanding of how to lead others along the road to excellence in Music and Drama
- a determination to advance your career by taking the department to the next level.
We are seeking an inspiring teacher with excellent subject knowledge to teach inspirational lessons and to use their drive, passion and teaching dynamic to make a significant contribution to our successful Performing Arts department. Extra-curricular activities play an essential part in this role. The role is ideally suited to a Musician.
Weston Road is a friendly, harmonious, progressive, over-subscribed 11-18 academy, located on the edge of an attractive county town. The Academy has an outstanding reputation for pastoral care. In return for your overwhelming desire for excellence and career ambition, we offer an outstanding framework for improving learning and a stimulating, innovative environment.
We are strongly committed to promoting and safeguarding pupil welfare and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
Closing date: Friday 2 March 2018 (12:00pm)
Please see the academy website (www.westonroad.staffs.sch.uk) for further details.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com