Subject Leader for Physics
Salary: Main Pay Scale plus a TLR of £4600
Contract type: Full time
Start date: Easter 2019
We are an outstanding mixed grammar school with a strong commitment to excellence, seeking an ambitious teacher to lead our physics department.
We can offer you:
● a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
● a strong commitment to your own professional development
● the chance to work in excellent, new facilities where the physics and all sciences are very popular and highly respected
We would like you:
● to be an outstanding teacher with a strong commitment to extra-curricular work
● to have high expectations of yourself, your staff and our students
● to be/become an effective leader with a passion for improving the delivery of your subject’s curriculum
● to be committed to improving the life chances of young people
● be willing to commit to life beyond the academic curriculum
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Further details can be found on our website: http://www.sirhenryfloyd.bucks.sch.uk/about-us/vacancies/
Apply by: Closing by 12 noon, Monday 10th December 2018
Interview date: Friday 14th December 2018