St Robert of Newminster Catholic School and Sixth Form College Biddick Lane, Washington, Tyne & Wear. NE38 8AF Tel: 0191 5613810 Head Teacher: Mr D. Juric Chair of Governors: Mr G. Moorhouse
St. Robert’s is a highly successful 11 – 18 Catholic School with over 1,600 students (500 in the Sixth Form). In 2018 75% of Year 11 students attained a pass grade in both English and Mathematics. Progress 8 score is +0.15. Our Year 13 performed excellently with half of grades at A Level being A* to B.
We are looking to appoint an ambitious, talented, highly motivated and outstanding teacher to lead Health and Social Care at Key Stages 4 and 5. Our students are highly motivated and this is a rare opportunity to work in a vibrant Catholic community with a new and refurbished build for our staff and students. The successful appointee will:
• Be committed to supporting our Catholic ethos and community.
• Be a well-qualified, hard working, talented, innovative, effective, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher.
• Be able to teach Health and Social Care at Key Stages 4 and 5.
• Have proven examination success at all levels.
• Have proven success in leading staff and individuals.
• Ensure quality standards at all times.
Applications are welcome from both Catholics and non- Catholics.
St. Robert of Newminster Catholic School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance to Sunderland ACPC Child Protection Procedures.
St Robert of Newminster RC School is in the process of converting to a Multi Academy Trust.