Subject Leader Music
Inner London pay range
TLR 2 (c£6515)
Required for September 2018
Due to promotion we are seeking a Subject Leader for Music who will have the presence, experience and vision to further develop the music element of our very successful Performing Arts Faculty. The school has invested heavily in music, with the opening of a suite of brand new purpose-built classrooms and practice rooms last year.
We need you to be:
· Committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
· A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability to teach through to A Level
· A leader with strong communication skills wanting the best for each student
· A cracking teacher with proven outcomes, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach.
What we Offer:
· In return as a people-centred organisation, we offer an outstanding employee support package.
· Proven support with professional development including study at Master’s level.
· As a long standing Investor in People, Hampstead School has an enviable record of enabling rapid career progression at all levels.
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”. (Ofsted)
“Fizzes with activity” (Good Schools Guide)
“An exceptional climate for learning” (Challenge Partners)
Please click on the ‘quick apply button below to complete application form or details and application form can be downloaded from the school’s website.
Closing Date : Wednesday 21 March 2018 (0900)
Interview Date: Tuesday 27 March 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will be made with previous employers.