SUBJECT LEADER OF CHEMISTRY
MPS/UPS + TLR2b
In the top 100 state schools nationally at GCSE, we are a friendly and high achieving girls’ grammar school and part of the mixed Sleaford Joint Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
• deliver and foster outstanding teaching and learning
• be able to inspire, support and challenge pupils up to A Level standard
• A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
• Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
• A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team of teachers
• The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust
Please return application forms available on our website: www.kshs.uk to Mrs H Gill, PA to the Headteacher (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing Date: Monday 23 April 2018 (noon)
As part of the Robert Carre Trust we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.