Your chance to start and lead the development of Economics in a highly successful school.
Experience in teaching Business Studies, at A level and GCSE, would be an advantage.
· Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
· High performing school with excellent examination results
· Excellent staff development opportunities
· An opportunity to introduce A Level Economics into an outstanding Sixth Form
· Outstanding CPD opportunities and career development
· Investment in well-being of both pupils and staff e.g. a two week Oct.half term
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and enhanced CRB disclosure. Committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.