Are you a teacher that can inspire highly motivated students?
Can you create an inclusive learning environment which enables all students to exceed expectations?
Can you empower students to succeed?
If you are looking for a new challenge and are passionate about Geography then this could be the school for you.
"Staff describe the school as a "dynamic" and "energising" place to work and pupils share this view" OFSTED 2017
Hammersmith Academy is an innovative 11-18 mixed non-denominational academy situated in the heart of the West London community. Our statistics for Geography are;
Year 11:16-17- 62.7 A* to C,
AS Level: 37.5% were A* to B and 15-16 72.2% A* to C
A Level: 16-17- 67% A* to C and 15-16 – 66% A* to C
At Hammersmith Academy we are passionate about raising standards and our approach to learning reflects this.
We are seeking to appoint Subject Leader of Geography to deliver outstanding teaching and learning of Geography. The successful Geography teacher will join/lead a collaborative and dedicated team who are committed to instilling our students with a passion for Geography.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a passionate teacher of Geography and have a genuine belief in the potential of every student.
- Be committed to Hammersmith Academy's ethos of high expectations and going the extra mile.
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a proven ability to raise standards in classrooms.
- Have experience of teaching at A-Level
- Be a confident and established leader and/or Be seeking promotion with strong leadership potential
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- A bespoke CPD program for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- Excellent pastoral care
- An excellent reputation in the local community
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- First-class facilities and resources
- A comprehensive staff benefits package
- Aspirational and hardworking students
- Strong parental engagement
We would very much like to hear from you if you share our vision, values and enthusiasm.
We are very happy to discuss the role informally and visits to the school are welcome.
For further details visit our website www.hammersmithacademy.org to download an application form.
For general recruitment enquiries contact email@example.com
Closing Date Friday 31 August 2018