We seek to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic Subject Leader of Music to take the responsibility of leading Music for the duration of the sickness cover.
Our students are a credit to the values of our school, and all visitors to our school comment positively on the excellent standards of behaviour, courtesy and good nature of the students they encounter whilst spending time here at St Simon Stock Catholic School.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who is constantly keen to develop further and improve the learning experience of all Music students.
• Work effectively and proactively to contribute to the ongoing development of Music within the school under guidance of senior staff.
• Be comfortable promoting Catholic values and ethos, but does not necessarily have to be Catholic.
Please visit the school website for more information on www.ssscs.co.uk
St Simon Stock Catholic School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
St. Simon Stock Catholic School Founded in 1967 as a school of the Archdiocese of Southwark, the School recently celebrated 50 years of Catholic education serving Maidstone and the west of Kent. As a Catholic Comprehensive school of all abilities wit...