SUBJECT LEADER PSYCHOLOGY
MPS/UPS (TLR 2a)
We are looking for a well qualified Teacher of Psychology to lead this popular A Level subject across the Robert Carre Trust.
The successful candidate will:
• be based at Kesteven and Sleaford High School
• deliver and foster outstanding teaching and learning
• be able to inspire, support and challenge Key Stage 5 Psychology students
• High uptake for A Level Psychology
• A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
• Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
• The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust
Please return application forms available on our website: www.kshs.uk to Mrs H Gill, PA to the Headteacher (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing Date: Friday 27 April 2018 (noon)
As part of the Robert Carre Trust we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.