Subject Team Leader - Performing Arts
Start: September 2021
Closing date: 12th April, Midday
MPS + TLR2 (£2,873-£7,017)
You should apply if:
- You are already an outstanding teacher of Performing Arts/Drama.
- You are creative and innovative.
- You have very high standards and can demonstrate excellent outcomes for students in your career to date.
- You can lead others.
- You are committed to the notion that literacy is all and everything in education.
Reasons why you might want to join us:
- Our new school opened in March 2020 and the brand new department facilities will be yours to manage and oversee.
- LBS has achieved a third successive year of outstanding results as we await our first Ofsted Inspection as a CAT school. We believe we are an OUTSTANDING school.
- The school is expanding rapidly.
- We are keen to offer Post 16 at some point in the near future.
To apply, simply click the button or, if you need further information, interested candidates should contact the school and arrange a Zoom meeting with Michael Rennie, Director of Education. In the current restrictive climate, visits to the school are not advisable although if we interview applicants formally, this will be a school-based process.
Lordswood Boys’ School is part of the Central Academies Trust (CAT). CAT is a recently formed educational Trust with members and directors drawn from the highest achieving and highest profile schools in Coventry and Birmingham. Led by our Chief Executive Dr. David Kershaw MBE, the Trust incorporates members and directors from industry and higher education amongst other fields. Committed to raising achievement in challenging schools and to securing the highest of high equity, we will work relentlessly to change young lives in the Midlands. Any professional that joins in with our mission will have opportunities to work across our schools in the coming years as we seek to develop and promote our own staff into outstanding school improvement experts or leaders of curriculum innovation and world class standards in education. We do not lack ambition.
See what the media say about us:
Lordswood Boy’s School is among the most improved schools in England.
Lordswood Boys’ School is already one of Birmingham’s great educational success stories and we invite you to join us in our fabulous new, state-of-the-art building with our wonderful, engaging and highly intelligent and articulate young men.
For information and application forms:
T: 0121-464 2837
Candidates will be required to submit the names of two referees, one of which must be your most recent employer.
Apply today and join our amazing success story.
Lordswood Boys' School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 16 years