Due to maternity leave we seek to find a cover teacher for the summer term commencing 11th April 2021 with potential to continue into the following academic year with a permanent contract on successful completion of probationary period.
Accredited by both BSME and CIE, PACE British School is the newest school in the PACE Education Group offering the UK National Curriculum for children aged 4-18.
The right candidate will have a passion for outstanding teaching and learning, an ability to meet individual needs and a determination to develop one’s self both personally and professionally.
You will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification (NQT's are welcome to apply)
- Experience of the UK National Curriculum
- A passion and drive for outstanding teaching and learning
- An excellent rapport with children and families
- A positive attitude
- Resilience and a sense of humour
- A team player with a solution based approach to challenges.
PACE British school, Sharjah
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 12 years