Supply Teacher – Special Needs
(Full or Part Time) 3-19 years
£120 -£150 (per day)
Due to a number of successful permanent appointments, we require additional staff members to work in our partner schools in the Kirklees, Wakefield and Bradford areas on a regular daily or weekly supply basis.
We are looking for staff with the following experience / training:
- Primary, Secondary or Special Needs Teacher Training
- Experience with students working at P-Levels
- Comfortable with a sensory curriculum
- Experience working with students with Autism
- Outstanding teacher
- Be skilled in a wide range of communication strategies to assist students who are developing language and interaction
- The ability to engage, inspire, motivate students and staff
- Above all - Passion for what you do
No two days are the same; work is varied, fun, challenging, at times frustrating but very rewarding for the right person. If you enjoy variety, can adapt your practice to the needs of different settings as well as classes of young people and would like to broaden your experience and contribute to many different settings where you will become a trusted staff member– supply SEND work could be for you.
Contact us in our Huddersfield branch to find out more on 01484 642928
Why Vision for Education?
- Ethical, honest and experienced company
- We work hard to find opportunities for you
- All staff paid by PAYE
- Free training opportunities every half term
- Expensed social events to meet other staff
- Our only target is a happy placement