Clarendon Academy is seeking to recruit Supply Teachers with QTS to join their supply teaching pool.
Clarendon Academy is an exciting place to work. We are a thriving co-educational 11-18 comprehensive academy within the Acorn Education Trust. We are based in the large town of Trowbridge, in easy commuter distance from Bath. We pride ourselves on being a centre of excellence and a place where young, enthusiastic children enter in Year 7 and leave us at the end of Year 13 as fully rounded young adults.
We would like to hear from you if you:-
- have QTS qualification;
- are an excellent teacher with a passion for teaching and learning and totally committed to quality education;
- are flexible and have the ability to work when work is available;
For the successful candidate we can offer:
- enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking students with excellent attitudes to learning;
- a caring and supportive community environment;
- the opportunity to work effectively with other schools as part of a multi-academy trust.
For more information please be sure to read the attachments below and to apply, please click the “apply” button, and, send a letter of application to:
Angie Snelling, PA to Headteacher, Clarendon Academy, Frome Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0DJ.
Tel: 01225 762686- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarendon Academy, as part of the Acorn Education Trust, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful in obtaining this post you will be subject to a Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and health screening. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Clarendon Academy Headteacher: Mr R Price