Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES, are seeking to appoint Supply Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) schools, and specialist provisions and units in Spalding and the surrounding areas from September 2018. This will include covering lessons on an ad hoc basis, as well as a short-term and long-term basis in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) schools.
We are looking for a dynamic Supply Teacher who is happy to teach either a variety of subjects or specialise in particular areas. The successful Supply Teacher will be expected to cover lessons and support pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), including Autism (ASD/ASC), Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD), Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD) and Severe Learning Disabilities (SLD). The ideal Supply Teacher will need to have strong knowledge and experience of teaching either one particular subject that they specialise in or a range of subjects. These subjects may include Maths, English, Science, Physical Education (P.E), Art, I.C.T and Design and Technology (D.T). You will need to have the ability to manage a class, as well as work in small groups and on a 1:1 basis with students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
The ideal Supply Teacher will be actively involved in teaching and covering lessons across the Primary, Secondary and Post 16 phrase. Please note that we also welcome applications from Supply Teachers who only wish to work within a certain phrase.
To be considered for the position as a Supply Teacher, specialising in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), you must:
· Ideally have experience teaching children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) Difficulties and/or Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD), Autism (ASD/ASC), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Behavioural Difficulties associated with SEND.
· Have a nationally recognised teaching qualification, such as Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Be available to start from September 2018
· Be flexible, adaptable and able to hit the ground running in a busy and fast paced environment
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
· Have a genuine desire to become part of committed team of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) practitioners
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Supply Teacher (specialising in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities), you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated SEND Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Supply Teacher, wishing to or specialising in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, who can enthuse, motivate and engage children and young people, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
Apply today or for more information on this Supply Teacher position and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer within Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) in Spalding and across North and South Cambridgeshire from September 2018, please contact the Peterborough SEND Team on 01733 371371 or Lauren.Bates@visionforeducation.co.uk