Are you an experienced teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning? Do you thrive in challenging environments where every day is different? Would you like to choose the days you work to fit around your current commitments? If so, apply today!
ABC Teachers, part of TES are a leading supply agency in the Midlands who have established relationships with a number of secondary schools in Dudley and Sandwell. ABC Teachers need confident, experienced, reliable teachers to work in these schools on a day to day or long term basis. As a supply teacher you will choose the days you work and cover a variety of lessons without the added responsibility of marking, planning and assessment (unless you are looking for a long term position).
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
· Strong classroom management skills
· A positive, can do attitude
· A passion for teaching and learning
· Ability to motivate and inspire students
· Ability to build rapport with fellow colleagues and students
· Excellent time management and communication skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum). The experience, training or qualifications required in order to receive the maximum salary for this role are: dependant on the school you are applying to, and your current pay scale.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)