Do you have a passion for teaching?
Do you want to earn money while following this passion?
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking Supply Teachers to work with our schools in the Walsall area. We are looking for candidates what are able to do day-2-day, Short and Long term roles.
• Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
• Have previous experience working with children and young people for example as a sports coach, guide leader or other roles working with children.
• We require a minimum of 20 days experience that we can reference within the last 2 years
• Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About the role:
• Teaching secondary age students in a range of different lessons
• Varying class sizes
• Day-2-Day, Short and long term roles to commence in September 2020
• Have knowledge of working with Children
• Coaching of children within a Secondary School
About the schools:
• We work with schools rated from Outstanding to Requires Improvement
• Most schools are easily accessible via public transport
• Easily accessible from Walsall, West Bromwich, Willenhall and surrounding areas
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
• A leading education company in partnership with TES
• Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
• FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Dan on 0121 4812230
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application, ready for September.
ABC Teachers Limited