If you are looking for a flexible teaching position to fit around your life then please get in contact. ABC Teachers are urgently looking to find qualified teachers to work across Nuneaton, from 1 to 5 days per week.
We would like to find focused and reliable professionals who are interested in gaining more experience and building strong relationships at one of our nice local Nuneaton based schools.
In the past year more and more schools across the area have come to call ABC Teachers their first port of call when looking for teaching staff across the academic year.
The successful candidate requires:
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have recent, relevant teaching experinece within a school
-Ideally be able to drive in order to reach schools across the area
We would like the teacher to:
- be a committed professional who can inspire children
- set very high expectations of themselves and others
- be engaged in the latest subject and curriculum updates
- create successful partnerships with parents and our community
If you believe this fits your profile then please get in touch and I will help you make your next successful step into teaching.
To be considered for the position you wil need:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Thomas Haynes on our Primary team on 02476 510 097.