We are seeking a passionate Support Teacher Inclusive Education (ST:IE).
You will be able to apply your knowledge and skills to shape pedagogical approaches within the BCE Excellent Learning and Teaching Moving Forward strategy 2017-2020 to cater for:
- the diverse learning needs of all students;
- oversee and deliver a range of mapping and planning functions to support the delivery of inclusive education practices that are data-informed and evidence-based;
- share skills and knowledge through collaborative practice, professional learning, consultancy coaching, co-planning, co-teaching, co-debriefing, and co-reflecting;
- facilitate meaningful outcomes for students, parents and teachers through collaborative processes and share skills and knowledge through professional development, consultation and advice.
You will also have the ability to produce and maintain timetables, experience in developing and implementing Individual Education Adjustment Programs (IEAPs), and a proven capacity to work as part of a team.
St Clare's is a master-planned Prep to Year 6 co-educational primary school located in Yarrabilba. Yarrabilba, meaning ‘Place of Song’, is situated between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. St Clare’s, located within close proximity to Mount Tamborine, is surrounded by South-East Queensland’s natural beauty. St Clare’s opened in 2017, offering a contemporary primary education in the Franciscan tradition for the young people of the local area. St Clare’s vision is to provide contemporary learning environments with high expectations for each student to maximise learning, progress and achievement.
Visit our school website here
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2020
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Continuing
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"):
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Michael McInerney
Contact Telephone Number: 0423 052 869
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window