The Head Teacher of a special day school based in Boston is currently looking to recruit a Support Worker to join their team of dedicated staff members. The school is a co-educational provision for students aged 3 – 19 with moderate, severe or profound multiple learning difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders.
The school are seeking a dedicated Support Worker who will support students in and outside the classroom including some aspects of personal care. The school want a Support Worker who can build excellent relationships with others, who can use a variety of methods to communicate and promote independence.
The ideal Support Worker will:
- Be highly motivated with a calm approach
- Be a positive role model
- Be able to react calmly in stressful situations and deal with difficult and challenging behaviours
It is vital that you are able to have a real presence in the classroom and have the ability to work well on a 1:1 basis, as well as in a team. If you have previous experience working with individuals who have Moderate to Severe Learning Difficulties, Autism or Physical Impairments this would be beneficial to your application. To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.What Vision can offer you:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to all CPD such as Team Teach, Autism awareness and Safeguarding qualifications
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week