Support Worker - Mental Health
- Wakefield based
- The pay for this role will be £70 - £80 per day (dependant on experience)
- Full time 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Based in a Pupil Referral Unit Setting
Vision for Education are searching for a motivated individual who has the patience and drive to support a student that presents SEMH as a result of special educational needs. It is essential that the successful candidate has the ability to work well on a 1:1 basis along with part of a team.
This is a 11-19 mixed PRU where students have severe behavioural issues and have been permanently excluded from school. The vulnerable young learners may present a mixture of difficulties such as Autism / ADHD along with Social Emotional and Mental Health.
Our ideal candidate will have team teach training, however this is not essential as Vision do offer free CPD training sessions.
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
- Excellent and transparent rates for staff
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling and Safeguarding Seminars (paid for by us) to continue your individual professional development
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE
We are an agency that won’t charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent contract; we won’t stand in the way of your career.
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield on 01484 642928 for more information or to apply for this role.