Vision for Education are currently working in partnership with a specialist service to recruit several members of staff to work within their residential homes in Sunderland. These will be permanent, full time roles with an immediate start, subject to clearance.
If successful you will be required to work 37.5 hours a week and must be available to work various shift patterns across the week (including, days, lates, weekends and nights).
The service caters for young people and adults who have Autism and complex needs. Using a person-centred approach, you will support and work alongside other members of staff to encourage and enthuse service users to promote; life skills, well-being, independence, friendships, relationships and opportunities.
Experience is not essential as all training will be provided by the service, so If you have the desire and right skills to work in this type of environment, please don’t hesitate to apply. All applicants will receive a telephone interview.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working with children, young people and adults who have Autism and complex needs
- Experience of carrying out personal care, or be willing to carry out personal care as and when required
- A Flexible approach to working
- A friendly, positive and understanding attitude towards children an young people with complex needs
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offers
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an individual who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle SEND team on 01912291386.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Supply agency