SUPPORTING LEADER FOR MATHS
MPS/UPS plus TLR2a £2,721pa
We are looking for an outstanding Maths teacher with a proven track record to assist our Head of Faculty in the leadership and management of a large department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher who is ready to progress to middle leadership. Meadowhead is a rapidly changing and improving school under new leadership.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across all key stages and the whole ability range and assist the Head of Faculty in leading a dedicated and well established team.
You will be a person who thrives on challenge, enjoys working with young people and is passionate about seeing them achieve.
The person we are looking for should be:
- passionate and enthusiastic about learning and about their own specialist subject;
- an inspirational, creative and highly effective teacher;
- driven to ensure excellent progress for all, especially disadvantaged learners;
- a hardworking, imaginative thinker who has excellent organisational and time management skills;
- a team player who wants to work and engage with colleagues at all levels within the school;
- willing to offer extra-curricular activities and promote the importance of literacy with students and their families.
At Meadowhead School Academy Trust you will find:
- students eager for success
- supportive colleagues
- excellent professional development and guidance
Interviews on application.
A temporary recruitment and retention allowance may be available for a strong candidate.
Meadowhead School Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.