Smart Teachers is seeking a qualified, caring and inspiring Swim Coach for a position at Dulwich College International.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a pioneering team in one of the most established and reputable international schools.
Dulwich College International is committed to Teach Worldwise, providing an excellent opportunity for teachers to grow professionally with a focus on pedagogical leadership.
- Swim Coach – WEB#1912-541138CB
- Minimum 2 Years teaching experience.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
- A strong grasp of international best practices in education
- A strong passion for education and a deep understanding of curriculum
About the Package:
- Generous salary
- Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Year Contract – Commencing August 2020
- Accommodation Allowances
- Return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Highly sought after 100% tuition fees remission for up to two direct dependents
- Staff are supported with generous professional learning opportunities and exciting prospects for career development.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Number WEB# 1912-541138CB. Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY NOW’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.