Our client is an independent Boys Roman Catholic School in Western Sydney. This school promotes learning and academic excellence, and they have a proud record in all aspects of academic endeavour. The school aims to help the young men in their care to acquire knowledge and grow in faith and integrity.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Experience teaching Stage 4Technology Mandatory
• Specialism in Computer Sciences, Graphics Technology, IST or IPT
• Be a qualified and experienced TAS Teacher
• Dedication and a desire to continue to learn and grow
• An appreciation of student diversity and culture
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Thomas, quoting job reference #TES2012-546637TH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2012-546637SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!