The Hills Grammar School is a contemporary independent school located in the Hills District of Sydney. As a non-denominational, co-educational Pre-K to Year 12 school, it offers exceptional opportunities for professional advancement.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced professionals for the following permanent position commencing in Term 1, 2022:
TAS Teacher | Permanent - Full-time
- Ability and experience teaching Mandatory Technology Stage 4
- Ability and experience teaching Stage 5 TAS subjects
- Knowledge and awareness of Workplace Health and Safety
- Exemplary classroom practice, utilising a range of effective pedagogies to enable a diverse range of students to achieve their potential
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Learning Technologies and its impact on student learning
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to design, program and implement STEM initiatives
- Ability and experience teaching Stage 6 TAS courses (IPT/Design and Technology/Food Technology)
APPLICATIONS | Closing Date: Friday 22 October 2021
The School encourages highly experienced and qualified teachers, who have an optimistic outlook, advanced organisational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills to apply.
APPLICATIONS | To Apply for this role you must
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and have a current Working with Children Check,
- Have an active NESA membership.
- Complete and attach the School's Employment Application Form which can be found at https://www.hillsgrammar.nsw.edu.au/employment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The Hills Grammar School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
Hills Grammar is a truly independent, intentionally co-educational, proudly diverse and inclusive with no religious affiliation, Pre K to Year 12 School located in Kenthurst, part of Sydney’s growing Hills District.
With intentionally small class siz...