Applications are inviting applicants for a Technology and Applied Studies Teacher position at an Independent School located in North West Sydney. This co-educational school is well resourced and promotes a strong sense of community.
About the Role:
- Preference for Design & Technology and Engineering, but open to all TAS applicants
- Full-time, temporary position until the end of the year
- Potential for role to continue in 2019
- Role to commence in Term 2 2018
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Supportive School Environment with a strong sense of Community
- Well Resourced school with 21st century state of the art facilities
- Offers students comprehensive co-curricular programs
- Instils the Christian Faith
- Conveniently located in North-west Sydney
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Experience teaching Engineering desirable
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527206EB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527206MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).