Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a TAS Teacher for our elite client school, located in Sydney’s North Shore. This independent school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, a wide range of subject choices, extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding HSC results.
About the Role:
- Years 7-12 Technology Mandatory, Food Technology & Hospitality Teacher
- Full time, Term 4 only contract
- Potentially part time if unable to teach Hospitality
- Position commencing ASAP
About the School:
- Upper North Shore of Sydney location
- Gain experience in a prestigious independent environment
- Outstanding, well-regarded school
- Extensive resources and facilities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be a qualified and experience Secondary Teacher
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference#WEB1710-522120SM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.