This vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1,500 has excellent facilities in all subject areas. It is committed to high quality inclusive education and some sixty per cent of students are multi-lingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and was rated by Ofsted in 2017 as Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
Applications are welcome from both experienced TAs and those considering teaching as a career.
The successful candidate will:
· Be enthusiastic about working with a range of pupils with differing needs and abilities
· Have excellent standards of Numeracy and Literacy
· Graduate trained and / or have relevant Further / Higher Education or Teaching Associate qualifications.
· Show initiative and keenness to be involved in all aspects of school life
· Take a flexible approach to working
· Have a proven track record of good working relationships and professionalism
· Feel confident in working independently with small groups of pupils
· Have the ability to engage pupils of all abilities and raise standards beyond expectations.
Previous experience of a role in an educational setting is desirable. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Only applications submitted on the school’s agreed application form will be considered.
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For any further enquiries regarding this vacancy, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or email our recruitment team at: email@example.com or telephone on 020 7476 4700.
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is 9.00 a.m. on Monday 9th April 2018.