Come and join the WHMAT family!
Pay range: Dependent on experience
Required from 1 September 2019
Are you an ambitious and outstanding teacher?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Are you able to teacher and inspire the next generation?
Are you driven to enrich lives and unlock potential?
If so come and join the WHMAT family!
NQTs are welcome to apply.
This post comes at an exciting time within the development of Washwood Heath Multi-Academy Trust. Gossey Lane Academy is a one form entry school. As of September 2019, Gossey Lane requires a teacher who can work across the age range and offer a range of skills to complement our ambitious and highly effective teaching staff. The post will initially be in Key Stage 2. We have been on an incredible journey and I would encourage anyone who is interested to come and visit our brilliant school.
You will be able to:
• Help maintain our positive ethos within the academy in accordance with our school motto: “Together we Aspire”
• Have a clear consistent focus on raising standards in teaching and learning evident in class on a daily basis.
• Have a proven track record of success in the classroom
• Be at least good or outstanding teacher
• Work effectively as part of a team who are working towards a shared vision
• Provide a visible presence to pupils, parents, carers and staff
We will offer you:
• A happy and caring ethos
• A supportive Head of Academy
• Children who are brilliant and keen to learn.
• A range of employee benefits including wellbeing support, mobile phone insurance, discounted lifestyle benefits such as cinema tickets
• Opportunities for your own continued professional development, both internally and through collaborative working across the Trust
The successful candidate will be based at Gossey Lane Academy B33 0DS. Gossey Lane is a successful and vibrant one-form entry primary academy with 200 pupils on roll and is situated in the suburb of Kitts Green which is to the east of Birmingham and has direct links to the M42 and M5 motorways, offering ease of commuting.
Informal visits are strongly encouraged and are warmly welcomed. Please contact the Academy at email@example.com or on 0121 464 2909 to arrange your preferred time. You are also welcome to contact the school for any further information or to request an application pack. Packs are also available to download from our website on www.gosseylane.org.uk
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 29 May 2019
Shortlisting: to be confirmed
Completed application forms should be emailed to school and marked for the attention of the Head of Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and assessment activities are scheduled for after the half term break. Exact details to be confirmed in due course.
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the care and welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to follow this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, qualifications check and at least 2 current references will be required.