We require teachers for Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
Fixed term September 2018 to August 2019 (in the first instance)
Salary: MPS 1 – UPS 3 dependent on experience and application
An exciting opportunity has arisen for teachers to join our successful school. NQT’s are very welcome to apply.
- A positive, safe and caring environment with a learning culture for all
- Fantastic support from our enthusiastic phase leaders and staff team
- A commitment to your professional development
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success and is committed to inclusion
· Excellent class teacher who gives 100% commitment to raising standards
· Supportive team member who is willing to work as a member of an effective teaching team
· Determined and resilient approach to raising standards at our school
· High expectations and passionate about children’s achievement
For an application pack please contact Andrew Cheeseman (Business Manager) at the school on 01274 778177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date: Wednesday, 18 May 2018 @ 12.00 noon
Interviews: Week beginning 21 May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check.