Crieff High School would like to appoint a Digital Learning to work as a member of the teaching team in the excellent facilities of Strathearn Community Campus.
We welcome applications from teachers of any subject who have excellent knowledge of digital equipment and software.
Applicants should be experienced in the use of apple, google and microsoft education products.
They should also have experience of using innovative hardware to deliver cross curricular learning and of delivering whole school projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Develop and take forward a digital learning strategy within the school.
- Deliver digital learning skills to pupils, staff, parents and members of our community
- Work with groups of students with identified need for digital learning support.
- Support other departments to make use of digital technologies across the curriculum.
- Work with associated primary schools.
- Support Continuous Lifelong Profesional Learning.
For further information on this post, please contact Mark Tennant on 01764 657700.
When completing your application for this post, please ensure you provide contact details for two referees, including email addresses. One should be your current or most recent employer. If you are already employed as a teacher with Perth & Kinross Council, you are only required to provide 1 reference, which must be from your current Head Teacher.
Please APPLY ONLINE. Facilities are available at all public libraries in Perth and Kinross. If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments, please call 01738 475555 to discuss.
Closing date: 24/06/2018
Crieff High School
Strathearn Community Campus