Part of the Repton family of schools, Repton International (Malaysia) is a British International K-12 school in Johor Bahru. We provide an exceptional broad-based education in impressive 21st century facilities, which blends tradition and heritage with innovation and the pursuit of excellence. The school prioritises high quality teaching and pastoral care. The school is fully accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) for grades 12 and 13. And is also a fully accredited Cambridge IGCSE school.
Repton Malaysia opened its doors in September 2020 and the next two to three years will focus on taking the school to a new level of academic and institutional excellence to achieve its mission of “preparing students for higher education by inspiring academic excellence, intellectual curiosity, effective communication, service, and integrity.” With clear leadership and long-range planning, the school will continue to grow as a school focused on quality education for all students.
We are seeking highly motivated, talented teachers to join our journey as we seek to establish ourselves as one of the premium educators in Malaysia. Our teachers enable pupils to flourish and develop, both in and out of the classroom, by equipping them with the skills, qualities and values they will need to lead a successful and purposeful life.
The school campus is located in Johor Bahru within close proximity to Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Expatriate families living in Johor appreciate the excellent modern infrastructure, safety and security, beautiful beaches, green spaces, and easy access to South East Asia and Australia.
As well as the school in Johor Bahru, the Repton family of schools includes the three UK Schools (Repton School, Repton Prep and St Wystan’s), two schools in Dubai, one school in Abu Dhabi, and one in Xiamen, China. There are a further four schools due to open over the next few years.
Further details about the role, including how to apply, can be found in the attached Job Description. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
School website: https://www.repton.edu.my/
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 1 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status, Government approved teaching certification from non-UK country or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- References, Medical check, Criminal background check
- Over 22 and below 65 years of age
Repton International School (Malaysia)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
We are committed to deliver academic excellence to children from 3 -18 years, developing each child to be curious, independent and confident thinkers. Our Mission is to nurture character and inspire minds and we seek to develop every student holistic...