Vision for Education are recruiting for a dynamic and resilient KS3/4 Teacher to work at a provision in South Tyneside for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties, starting from September 2018.
The suitable applicant will have experience teaching Key Stage 3/4 students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH), including but not limited to, depression, anxiety and school refusal.
The suitable KS3/4 Teacher will have a resilient, adaptable and engaging personality and will have a high level of empathy. Any experience outside the mainstream educational setting would be beneficial.
If you have experience working with LAC or NEET children it would also be beneficial to your application.
This is an opportunity to work within a dedicated care and education team to improve the lives of the young people attending the provision. The position will begin on a long-term supply basis with the possibility of becoming a permanent, contracted role.
Applications from NQTs with relevant experience are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be:
- A fully qualified Teacher holding QTS/QTLS
- Available for work 5 days a week starting in September
- Dynamic and adaptable in their approach to teaching and learning
In return for your hard work, Vision for Education will reward you with:
- Daily pay rates between £105-140 per day, paid weekly through PAYE
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure you are paid what you deserve
- Access to CPD courses such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and many more, completely free of charge
- Free of charge access to over 20 accredited online training courses via Educare
- Support from a dedicated team of SEND consultants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We are an agency that won’t charge your school/provision a fee should they wish to take you onto a direct contract; we won’t stand in the way of your career
For further information, please contact Tim Ayton (SEND Branch Manager) at Vision for Education’s Newcastle SEND team on 0191 229 1386