St John’s Primary is a good school (Ofsted July 2014).
We are an expanding school with a new build planned to open in 2017
St John’s offers more than the average Community Primary School, with 2 Additionally Resourced Provisions for children with speech and language difficulties. This brings a wealth of additional expertise to our team. This is an inclusive borough provision that meets the needs of children from reception to Year 6.
We are looking for a teacher:
- with a proven track record of consistently good teaching and learning
- with excellent communication skills
- who is committed to promoting inclusive practice within a highly skilled and dedicated team.
- the opportunity to lead learning within a highly successful multi-disciplinary team, including a speech and language therapist and an occupational therapist
- the opportunity to work with a highly committed and effective team
- access to professional training
St John’s is committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Certificate from the DBS. Further information can be found at www.crb.gov.uk.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact David Alker, school Business Manager to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date for applications: Applications must be received by 5pm Friday 13th October 2017.
Interviews are scheduled on: Wednesday 18th October 2017.
St. John’s Primary School
Tel: 020 8 567 6251
Fax: 020 8 567 6646