Class Teacher (EYFS, KS1 or KS2)
Are you looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) teaching post, in a Harrow Primary school, to start in September 2018 We are currently recruiting for the next academic year and Roxbourne Primary School is eager to meet committed and inspirational trainees seeking their first post as a qualified teacher!
As an NQT, you will follow our highly successful Harrow School’s NQT Programme, training alongside other NQTs from across the borough. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other, in a truly developmental journey.
We can offer:
· a school committed to achieving a healthy work / life balance: All teachers receive 20% release time
· an early start (June / July 2018)
· a staff Windows Surface
· a school, very recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted (July 2016)
· a well-resourced school on an impressive site, which includes; multiple playgrounds, a school field and dedicated classrooms for music, art and DT, food technology as well as a library, two computing suites and multiple small group rooms.
· a wealth of opportunities including a top quality programme for NQTs delivered by HSIP (Harrow School Improvement Partnership)
· a parent community with high aspirations and children with exemplary behaviour
Come and witness the above for yourself!
To arrange a visit, please the school office on 0208 422 9207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our school website www.roxbourneprimaryschool.co.uk to download the application pack.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 9am on Friday 27th October 2017. Interviews: Week Beginning 30th October 2017.