Are you looking for the opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives? Are you ambitious, motivated, and hard-working? Do you have the drive, ideas, and high expectations to help create a truly transformational school? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, research driven, and teaching focused environment? If so, we are currently recruiting a cover/intervention teacher for Winston Way Academy.
Our belief is that innovative, quality teaching lies at the heart of everything we do. We never ask our staff to do anything that does not have a positive impact on pupil outcomes, nor anything we wouldn’t do ourselves. We are a hard working team, where staff at all levels are encouraged to develop themselves and be the best they can be, in a supportive environment that is focused on teacher CPD.
There are numerous opportunities for professional development, and opportunities to work alongside other schools in the trust.
We can offer you:
• Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust. We offer NPQML and NPQSL, as well as opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within our network of schools
• Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
• Working groups with other key stage teams in our partner schools
• An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career
• A team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research
• At least 3 additional PPA days per year
• An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is “the best in everyone”
The right candidate will have:
• Drive, determination and a passion for excellent teaching
• The ability to plan and teach exciting sequences of lessons
• A positive outlook and a resilient nature
• A commitment to developing their own, and others, teaching practice as part of a team
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment that values each other
Visits to the school are encouraged, and our Twitter is updated regularly @winston_way
You can book a visit by emailing the Principal’s PA - Louise.email@example.com, or calling the school on 0208 4785626
Closing date: 15th October 2019 at 17:00
Interviews: 18th October 2019
United Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. CVs will not be considered.