We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher or instructor of Hair & Beauty who will motivate and encourage our students to realise their full potential. You will demonstrate the skills, expertise and passion to inspire and encourage students.
Prospect is a progressive and vibrant school that focuses on raising the aspirations and releasing the potential of every young person in our care. Prospect is a successful 11-18 school with a strong focus on learning in all aspects of its work. The school is at the forefront of many educational initiatives and has a very positive attitude to change.
As you would expect, we are looking for the best. You will be able to demonstrate unwavering commitment to raising student progress and standards and like us, you believe that social disadvantage is no barrier to achievement and that every student can share in the joy of education. Most importantly, you will possess integrity, good humour and moral purpose.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to join a very successful team of committed and highly qualified teachers.
• A supportive environment where the work-life balance of teachers is important.
• Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning.
• A supportive and experienced Senior Leadership Team.
• An opportunity to develop through an extensive CPD offer, such as, comprehensive NQT induction program, the DfE’s Accelerate programme which is tailor-made for those in the first five years of their teaching career. In addition we offer those with aspirations a Middle Leadership development programme which includes opportunities to access NPQML, NPQSL, Teaching Leaders and Future Leaders.
• A bespoke induction and training programme with built-in support and mentoring.
• To be part of Prospect School at its most pivotal and exciting time.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd June
Interviews may be held before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable applicant has been found.
If you are interested in joining us, please check the school website for more information or contact the Recruitment Officer, Mrs A Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospect School is part of the King’s Group Academies MAT led by a team of former and current Ofsted ‘outstanding’ head teachers and Her Majesty’s Inspectors (HMI). Please note link to King’s Group Academies Vision and Mission - https://kingsacademies.uk/aboutus/vision-and-mission
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The recruitment of the successful applicant(s) will be subject to enhanced DBS certificate and registration with the update service.
Prospect School is an equal opportunities employer.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Welcome to Prospect School. We are a large, diverse and inclusive school, rightly proud of our students, whom we welcome from a wide range of backgrounds. We enable all our students, whatever their ability, background or heritage, to make excellent p...