Class Teacher for KS1/KS2
Salary: Inner London Pay Scale
MPS to UPS (£30,155 to £43,616)
Required for January 2018
“A good school with outstanding features” – OFSTED May 2016
At Ripple Primary School, we are proud to provide a safe, stimulating and inclusive learning environment where every member of our community is valued and respected.
The Governing Body and Headteacher are looking to appoint a dedicated class practitioner to join us on our journey to move the school from good to outstanding!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is creative in delivering outstanding lessons with an extremely positive and stimulating learning environment
- Has experience in working across all Key Stages
- Is passionate about enabling all children to reach their full potential
- Is a hardworking, well organised team player
- Can build strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community
- Is willing to participate fully in school life, share good practice with colleagues and be able to contribute to curriculum development as part of a team
Start date: 6 October 2017
Closing date: 2 November 2017
For an application pack and further information please email the School Business Manager on email@example.com alternatively you can contact us by phone on 020 8270 4670 if you are having problem with the email.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people; this post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service undertaken on all applicants.