Date posted: Start date: September 2018 Contract type: Full Time
Salary: Salary dependant on experience Contract term: Permanent Suitable for NQTs: Yes
We are proud of our children and proud of our school. If you are looking for a school that will support you to be the best, you are enthusiastic and determined to provide outstanding learning for children, then Robertswood could be the school for you. We are looking to recruit an exceptional and inspirational NQT or experienced teacher for KS2 for September to join our team.
Robertswood is a popular primary school in Chalfont St Peter taking children from 3 years old to 11 years old. We are a friendly, thriving school with hardworking, aspirational children who are keen to learn, supportive parents and excellent community ties. We are committed to developing all our staff and have a proven track record of providing the best opportunities for future career progression.
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff, volunteers and governors to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and qualifications check will be carried out upon appointment of the successful candidate.
The successful applicant will be:
• Creative in their approach and passionate about making a difference to children’s lives.
• Committed to inclusion at all levels.
• Able to enthuse, motivate and empower children, to help them make the best progress possible.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills to work with our team and contribute to the development of the school.
• Be able to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English.
How to apply For further details and an application form please contact Sarah Monger (Human Resources Manager) at email@example.com or by telephone on (01753) 888327. An application form is also available on our website www.robertswood.org under the ‘Contact Us’ tab.